For Our Visitors
Welcome. We are glad you have chosen to worship with us this morning. We consider it a great privilege to worship God. We do so with a carefully crafted “Order of Worship” where God speaks (through His Word) and we respond. You are about to engage in a back-and-forth dialogue with your Creator. At the core will be the proclamation of the Gospel; the unbelievable yet true declaration that all who by faith are in Jesus are saved, forgiven, and one day will live forever in God’s presence. It is why we enter this sanctuary each Lord’s Day with anticipation and excitement. God is about to move and work upon us all.
Here are a few things we would like you to know:
- We worship as families. There is no “Children’s Church” offered. We want our children learning to worship at an early age. That said, mindful of others and wanting to provide a reverent environment, we offer a nursery for children birth to age 3. We also provide a “Worship Training Room”. There, you will find a video of our service and the opportunity to worship and encourage your children to do the same. Ask, and we will kindly direct you to these. We also have a “Children’s Worship Guide” for younger and older children on the Information Table.
- During our “Confession of Sin”, you are invited to remain in your pew or kneel if you like.
- At the conclusion of the “Pastoral Prayer”, we pray the Lord’s Prayer together. That prayer follows: “Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy Name, thy kingdom come, thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, forever and ever. Amen.”
- We celebrate the “Lord’s Supper” each Sunday. There will be four stations offering Bread and Wine (white grape juice also offered). Lines form in the aisles. Please go from Bread to Wine. Families are encouraged to stay together.
- At the conclusion of the Benediction, we enjoy a time of fellowship in our Fellowship Hall. Coffee and treats are provided. We would love to visit.
Thank you for being with us this morning. May God be pleased with our worship.